Marinades make your meat way more tender and delicious, and this protein-packed taste of Asia delivers a restaurant-quality dish with less than 10 ingredients.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: About 6
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 1 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb-size piece of ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili paste
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken or beef bone broth
- Combine everything together in a bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Use on your favorite meat and veggie recipes!