If you’re into Bloody Mary’s then you’ll LOVE this Mexican take with a gut-healing twist. A Michelada is a Mexican cocktail made from tomato juice, beer and spices. We added our bone broth because, well, we add our bone broth to just about everything.
This cocktail delivers antioxidants plus the magic of bone broth – who could ask for anything more?
If you’re feelin’ spicy, it’s five o’clock somewhere y’all!
- 2 Tbsp coarse sea salt (we ALWAYS use Selina Celtic Sea Salt)
- 3/4 Tsp chili powder
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Bonafide Provisions Bone broth (we recommend Chicken or Beef – thawed to a slushy state)
- 2/3 cup Clamato juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about juice of 3 medium limes)
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops soy sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 2/3 Can Mexican lager beer
- Mix together sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder on a small, shallow plate.
- Moisten the rim of two beer glasses with a lime wedge and then dip them into the sea salt mixture to coat the rim.
- Fill both glasses with ice. Divide the bone broth, Clamato and lime juice evenly into each glass.
- Add 2 drops of Worcestershire, soy and hot sauce into each glass as well as the remaining 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Top each glass with the Mexican beer, stir and enjoy immediately.